Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome To The PMFAL Blog

Welcome   
  • You might be a college music student deciding if the freelance life is for you.
  • You might be a freelance musician searching for more info for finding gigs.
  • You might be someone in a day job with a yearning to cut loose and fulfill a dream.
After a couple of decades at this, I think that I can help you!

When I landed in the Dallas area after leaving the steady gig world...it was a tough grind figuring out how to make a living as a freelancer.   Through the years, I've learned a lot through colleagues, books, agents, bandleaders, websites, and the school of hard knocks.  I'm ready to share some of my info and I hope that you'll comment and share some of your advice.

Here's to the freelance life!

No comments:

Post a Comment